Saturday, July 02, 2005

losing it, losing you. catalysed.

anger is a funny thing. of all the things i've ever learned its this - anger is the most powerful of emotions. when love turns to hate, something inside you dies. anger is the catalyst. i wrote a poem once. to a boy. it tells of love, it tells of hate, but it is the story of anger.

anger is a dark cloud, impenetrable unless with love. anger is easily come across, difficult to dispel. it is the one thing that rips us apart.

its ripping me apart.

isn't it funny. i hate to be angry. i love you, my friend. why are we angry?

because we are only human.

* I think I'm breaking out
I'm gonna leave you now
Theres nothing for me here, it's all the same
And even though I know
That everything might go
Go downhill from here, I'm not afraid

Way away away from here I'll be
Way away away so you can see...

Letting out the noise inside of me *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home