Wednesday, September 17, 2008

a night on the town

tonight, i'm going to wear my hair up, and a dress.

i'm going to do what i please, and talk to strangers. i'm going to leave the restaurant early and go to the bar, because i feel like spending the money i don't have on alcohol, not food. yesterday i ate nothing but chocolate. i jammed large chunks into my mouth with no regrets, and let it melt.

i'm going to wear a dress because i'm tired of being blasé, tired of being depressed. at least this gives my legs something to aim for. magnificence.

and even if i don't get there, i'm going to tell myself i don't care. and for once in my life i'm going to tell myself to believe it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Personally I feel that Lindt Chocolate is the best for melt in your mouth emo-moments. Especially with nuts in it.

Random note: this automatically detected my Gmail account, odd, no?

9/28/2008 4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello everyone! I do not know where to start but hope this place will be useful for me.
In first steps it is very good if somebody supports you, so hope to meet friendly and helpful people here. Let me know if I can help you.
Thanks and good luck everyone! ;)

2/11/2010 4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am new here..First post to just say hi to all community.

Thanks

2/27/2010 8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there people, I just signed up on this splendid discussion board and desired to say hey there! Have a excellent day!

3/12/2010 11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy

I just wanted to say hi to everyone

Arrivederci

[URL=http://thegroceries.blogspot.com/][IMG]http://openvpn.net/archive/openvpn-users/2005-05/pngd55nFojmJX.png[/IMG][/URL]

4/05/2010 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey


Just saying hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read and then a lot to wright

4/13/2010 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home