Wednesday, April 12, 2006

passion... a mere discard...

the act of sex is a strange thing. in one way, it is sweet, passionate - making love, they call it. i can't honestly say anyone's made love to me. then again perhaps being in love is a prerequisite for that. however, i digress.

sex, to me, seems to be the merging of our spiritual and animal selves - the act in itself is indeed extremely animalistic. so therefore, what separates us from the animals? is it our lust? our enjoyment of that which to most animals (except for dolphins, or so they say) is purely for the purpose of survival? to me, it seems, it is our passion.

passion in itself is a term i cannot claim to relate to many things. and when you can't relate passion to sex, that is a strange occurrence indeed. it seems to me, in my sojourns in the last few weeks, that i am experiencing a novel and rather base thing. when sex ceases to be the joining of two people whether with lust or love, but certainly in passion - when to shag becomes purely for the release of tension, for frustration, a drug-like relaxation aid, does that make me an addict?

and where, then, lies passion?

1 Comments:

Blogger "Mr Egg" said...

make love is a psychedelc thing, only if love exist beetwin the 2 persons.
it's a door to reach pleasure of the other.

you are a person whom I would like to know. that would be interesting to have you like corresponding foreign; interesting people give me desire as of knowing them of advantage^^ see you soon

6/25/2007 2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home